”Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.”
Roy T. Bennett.
1. Visualize what you would like to create. See things just as you would like them to be. Place
yourself inside the picture and see things through your eyes. If you want a car, see the world from
inside the car as you are driving it.
2. Hear the sounds you would be hearing if you had already achieved your vision.
3. Feel the feeling you want to feel when you have created what you want.
4. Describe what you are experiencing in a brief statement, including what you are feeling.
5. If necessary, edit your affirmation to make it meet all of the above guidelines.
To get the original hard-copy of the book (The 25 Principles of Jack Canfield) in your library, visit http://jackcanfield.com/blog/product-category/books-a-journals/
Better still, visit https://edutainment247.com for the daily review of each sub-topic. Your steps towards where you want to be start now.
“People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that is why we recommend it daily” Zig Ziglar
Don’t forget to take a step tomorrow by visiting https://edutainment247.com