This powerful 100% commitment also figures critically in other important areas—for instance, the
workplace. Consider what a commitment to just 99.9% quality would mean in the following work situations. It would mean
• One hour of unsafe drinking water every month
• Two unsafe landings at O’Hare International Airport each day
• 16,000 lost pieces of mail per hour
• 20,000 incorrectly filled drug prescriptions every year
• 500 incorrect surgical operations performed each week
• 50 newborn babies dropped at birth by doctors every day
• 22,000 checks deducted from the wrong account each hour
• Your heart failing to beat 32,000 times each year!
Can you see why 100% is such an important percentage? Just think how much better your life
and the whole world would work if you were committed to 100% excellence in everything you do.
To get the original ebook of The 25 Principles of Jack Canfield in your library, visit https://edutainment247.com/product/the-success-principles-how-to-get-from-where-you-are-to-where-you-want-to-be-by-jack-canfield
Better still, visit https://edutainment247.com for the daily review of each sub-topic. Your steps towards where you want to be start now.
“People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that is why we recommend it daily” Zig Ziglar
Don’t forget to take a step tomorrow by visiting http://edutainment247.com